In our ongoing commitment to education and empowerment, Home of Hope is excited to announce the upcoming “Cervical Cancer 101 Seminar” on January 24 at 6 pm. This informative session, presented in collaboration with the Lee County Health Department, is open to the public and aligns with our monthly Ladies of Love, Life, and Laughter group.
- Date and Time: January 24th, 6pm
- Location: Home of Hope Cancer Wellness Center
- Presenter: Lee County Health Department
- (REGISTER HERE)
Understanding Cervical Cancer: The seminar aims to shed light on the fundamentals of cervical cancer, covering topics such as risk factors, early detection, and preventive measures. It’s an invaluable opportunity to enhance your knowledge and equip yourself with the tools for a healthier life.
Open to All: This event is not exclusive to Home of Hope members; it’s an open invitation to everyone in our community. Whether you’re a part of our Home of Hope family or joining us for the first time, your presence is eagerly awaited.
Ladies of Love, Life, and Laughter: For our cherished ladies attending the Ladies of Love, Life, and Laughter group, the seminar is seamlessly integrated into our regular monthly gathering. After the presentation, feel free to stay and join the warm and welcoming atmosphere as we continue the evening with socializing and support.
- Empowerment: Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to our health. Gain insights that empower you to make informed decisions and take proactive steps toward cervical health.
- Community Connection: Home of Hope is not just a center; it’s a community. Connect with others, share experiences, and build a network of support that goes beyond the seminar.
- Health and Wellness: Your well-being matters. Learn about preventive strategies and early detection methods that can positively impact your health.
Join us on January 24th at 6pm, and let’s embark on this journey of knowledge and well-being together. Register for free by claiming your ticket.